I got the Jingle VoxBox to try out lots of products from Influenster!
- Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream #Cheerphil
- This is great stuff. Highly recomend and would definitely buy again. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out or anything. I felt moisturized and supported. May be a game changer!
- Hallmark itty bittys®#ittybittys
- I got Spiderman! What a cute stocking stuffer/toy. I will save this for my Operation Christmas Child box next year. I think they are cute and inexpensive and make a great gift for a child or a child at heart.
- Pure Ice #PureIce
- I got a pretty shade of PureIce called Scandel. Check out my review on Walmart.com if you have questions! Pretty good for a $2 nail polish if you ask me!
- KISS lashes and glue were included. As fake lashes go they are good. I’m a bigger fan of getting them applied by someone, not doing them at home. I didn’t even wear them for my wedding so im not a good judge anyway.
- NYC New York Color #cityproofnyc
- I got some awesome eyeliner from NYC! Love it. It’s a beautiful brown which is what I typically wear on a night out. Went on smooth and stayed on for date night! Would buy again!
- Ore-Ida® #OreIdaTotchos
- Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like tater tots? If so, don’t trust them. The nacho recipe is awesome too 🙂
- Biscoff #MyBiscoffBreak
- Finally, the Biscoffs! These are graham cracker/shortbread cookies. I ate them as an afternoon snack and I liked them a lot! Will consider buying them for afternoon snacks in the future!
I received these products free for my honest review! That’s all for now! Hope you enjoy,