Seventh Generation Laundry Pods are awesome! You should join Generation Good and try them out for free like I did! I have sensitive skin and a baby on the way so I tried it out and love it!
The Free & Clear option, without any added fragrances, is made for sensitive skin.
– Quadruple-Enzyme Formula Removes Tough Stains
– EPA Safer Choice Certified Product
– USDA Certified Biobased Product – 94%
– All-temperature laundry packs work in hot and cold water.
– Effective in HE & standard washers.
– 0% dyes, synthetic fragrances, and artificial brighteners.
Citrus & Cedar laundry detergent packs are gently scented with essential oils and botanical extracts.
I got to try through Generation Good, Seventh Generation wipes! They are so great! I’m so impressed.
These wipes are fantastic! I just ordered 3, yes 3 GIANT packs of these wipes because they are on a 40% off sale on Amazon today! They are thick and moist and can be used for anything. Also, they are GENTLE enough for me to use on my skin – even my face so they are safe enough for baby! I love them and encouraged my mom and husband to use them and enjoy! They are thick and don’t break easily and I think they should be way more popular than they are! Everyone knew I got these for free, but I’ll pay for them from now on for sure! Thank you for letting us try them out!
Thank you again!
Check Out the Winners of the 2016 Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Awards: Best In Beauty! https://www.influenster.com/awards/winners
Hey all! I just joined Generation Good and am so excited to try baby wipes AND laundry detergent! Stay tuned for my reviews. In the meantime, check this out!
I got the Jingle VoxBox to try out lots of products from Influenster!
- Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream #Cheerphil
- This is great stuff. Highly recomend and would definitely buy again. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out or anything. I felt moisturized and supported. May be a game changer!
- Hallmark itty bittys®#ittybittys
- I got Spiderman! What a cute stocking stuffer/toy. I will save this for my Operation Christmas Child box next year. I think they are cute and inexpensive and make a great gift for a child or a child at heart.
- Pure Ice #PureIce
- I got a pretty shade of PureIce called Scandel. Check out my review on Walmart.com if you have questions! Pretty good for a $2 nail polish if you ask me!
- KISS lashes and glue were included. As fake lashes go they are good. I’m a bigger fan of getting them applied by someone, not doing them at home. I didn’t even wear them for my wedding so im not a good judge anyway.
- NYC New York Color #cityproofnyc
- I got some awesome eyeliner from NYC! Love it. It’s a beautiful brown which is what I typically wear on a night out. Went on smooth and stayed on for date night! Would buy again!
- Ore-Ida® #OreIdaTotchos
- Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like tater tots? If so, don’t trust them. The nacho recipe is awesome too 🙂
- Biscoff #MyBiscoffBreak
- Finally, the Biscoffs! These are graham cracker/shortbread cookies. I ate them as an afternoon snack and I liked them a lot! Will consider buying them for afternoon snacks in the future!
I received these products free for my honest review! That’s all for now! Hope you enjoy,
I got the Sunshine Voxbox from @influenster to try products. #SunshineVoxBox
First! Dickinsons cleansing wipes with witch hazel. I like witch hazel to start but these wipes are really awesome! They are cleansing and I think keep my face from breaking out.
Infusium 23 was also included for shampoo and conditioner. These were not my favorites. I didn’t feel like my hair was as clean as it could have been once I got out of the shower. The products were nice but weren’t something I’d purchase again. They smell really nice. #Infusium23Smooth
BarkThins are SOOOOOOO delicious. I’m so impressed and will definitely purchase again. They are just the right amount of chocolate with the right amount of other salty components! Love them. Satisfied cravings for sure! #breakupwithBoring
These Vaseline quick sprays are great! It hustles up application when you’re in a rush! You still have to rub in a bit but its kind of like sunscreen spray in how it goes on, but thicker (think Clarins spray). I like this a lot and would repurchase. #VaselineSprays
SinfulColors sent beautiful nail polish! It’s my current toe color and I love it. It seems to have good staying power and the color is brilliant! Would buy again! #coloroutsidethelines
BlueDiamond almonds I have had before but never in Sriracha! I’m a Sriracha fan so these are great. The BlueDiamond brand represents quality to me to start with so these are just the icing on the cake if you like spicy foods! #BlueDiamondAlmonds
All products were complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Influenster! #SunshineVoxBox
Influenster sent me the coolest kit for review!
I received the Bella VoxBox for my honest review! I was so excited to receive this box 🙂
First up! The EcoTools Complexion Mattifying Finish Brush. I have been using this brush to apply my powder to my face in the morning. I like it a lot because it does mattify successfully. I like the thickness of the brush too. Would buy again! #EcoToolsPerk
Not Your Mother’s Deja Vu Do Style Extender is awesome. I used some after I showered and blow dried my hair. This stuff fits in perfectly with the brand, smells delicious, and is effective. It doesn’t get much better. My day 2 hair was still looking fresh! #NYMdjvd
Rimmel included two things in this box. The Scandaleyes Mascara and the Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss. Honestly, I didn’t try the mascara because I already have a brand loyal favorite (and I have to wear waterproof or the stuff gets everywhere!). The lipstick wasn’t exactly my color but it went on smooth and didn’t feel heavy like lots of other lipsticks. I had it on for multiple hours including drinking (just water) and it stayed! Recommended! #rimmel #rimmelbykate
Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs. I’m not sure exactly what would possess me to use this on a normal basis. I’m afraid it would show up on my clothes and everyone would know I was wearing leg makeup. This stuff effectively changes your skin color and honestly didn’t rub onto clothes like I thought it would. I may get rid of tan lines with this during my wedding. #AirbrushPerfectLegs
Finally, the DOVE fruit. These things are delicious! The calorie count is pretty low for a treat and there are lots of antioxidants to consume as well! I like that they are easy to eat and really delicious. Very similar to Brookside chocolates which means I like them very much 🙂 #DOVEwithRealFruit
Thank you again Influenster for sending me the #BellaVoxBox for review! I loved the products included!! I will go out and buy more Not Your Mothers and Dove Fruit and maybe even some more Rimmel! Thanks again!